Looks like a good time of year to change jobs!!
Opening for a Family Law Paralegal in Port Orchard, Kitsap County.
Lindsay & Lindsay Law Offices, an established family law firm, seeks to add a paralegal to the firm. The applicant must have at least three (3) years of experience as a paralegal. Duties include drafting of pleadings, letters, memoranda and other legal documents, as well as managing extensive document files, communicating with judicial staff, witnesses, client contact, trial preparation and other duties as needed. The applicant should have strong communication, and organization skills and significant experience in in the use of Word, Outlook, Excel and FamilySoft. Applicants may apply by submitting a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com by no later than May 31, 2017. Salary depends upon experience.
If you have any questions, or need any additional information, please let me know.
* * * * * * * *
SEATTLE: The law firm of Sirianni Youtz Spoonemore Hamburger is looking for a litigation secretary/assistant for their downtown Seattle office. Anyone interested in this position should contact Theresa Redfern, PLS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pass along to anyone you think might be interested.
* * * * * * * * *
TACOMA: McKinley Irvin, PLLC in Tacoma, WA is looking for a paralegal or legal assistant with at least two years of experience in family law. We offer a non-traditional law firm structure focused on continual growth and exciting opportunities for our employees; outstanding service for our clients; state of the art technology, resources and support; an upbeat atmosphere with enjoyable and respectful colleagues; and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested please complete your application and upload a cover letter, resume and salary requirements through
* * * * * * * * *
SEATTLE: Amazon is seeking an Executive Assistant to work with the leadership of Intellectual Property in our Seattle location. This person will be responsible for directing questions and requests for information, managing complex reports and creating and monitoring complex plans and schedules. The administrative work for this role involves top level management contacts and exposure to highly sensitive information requiring considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgment. This person may also be in charge of drafting and distributing correspondence, preparing reports, maintaining files and performing various special projects. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; take effective action without having to know the total picture; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The candidate will also be customer-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have strong organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key.
1. Essential Functions:
· Manage a complex schedule, using discretion in the screening and prioritization of leader's time
· Independently answer and/or triage requests for information
· Facilitate communication and act as an effective liaison between internal and external customers by providing confidential, timely and accurate information
· Drive key deliverables from external vendors including budget, case and spend estimates
· Manage key reporting document with impeccable attention to detail
· Review and prioritize documents and respond as appropriate
· Draft and prepare correspondence, announcements, presentations and reports
· Monitor and manage deadlines set for personnel reporting
· Manage the coordination and arrangement of meetings and events, some with very high-level executives both inside and outside the company
· Arrange complex international and domestic travel
· Partner with other staff to ensure the Intellectual Property team is effective and successful
· Lead projects independently by researching, preparing and coordinating material
· Above all, consistently use sound judgment and complex problem solving skills to provide professional administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
2. Basic Qualifications
· 3+ years of relevant experience at the executive level
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced use of Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
3. Preferred Qualifications
· Strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and an aptitude for learning new concepts on the job
· General comfort with learning new programs and software
· Experience providing support to intellectual property (patent, trademark or domain) group
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability /
Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Emma Larson | Executive Assistant, Intellectual Property | Amazon
email@example.com | 206.646.8058 |